This Website has now moved to paulgreer.net. See you there!!

Monday, February 26, 2007

13/03/01 - 14/03/01


Accompanying Text:

"...in the back of a pre-paid taxi, driving up Park Street, the route I used to take everyday to get to work. From the window I watch people walking up the hill, and I think of the act of walking, stepping, placing one foot in front of the other, feeling the pressure of the ground under your feet, moving forward with the power of both legs. This is something I haven't done for three weeks now. My right leg is already thinner than the left. At this stage, I'm not sure if this is because of the extra exercise my left leg is getting, mostly hopping, or the lack of exercise in the right, causing muscle wastage. The lack of mobility is producing not so much cabin fever, but a yearning for the outside, fresh air, the wind on my face, the sound of birds singing. these things I only experience at the moment during the mad lurch from building to vehicle and back again. With luck, the recovery process should coincide with the advent of spring. I'm looking forward to swimming again, once the plaster has been removed and I've had enough physio...."


Fortune: "When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinion."

No comments:

Post a Comment