This Website has now moved to paulgreer.net. See you there!!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Progress

I've taken a break from posting on here, to regroup a bit, get some perspective.

I have discovered that trying to use this site to blog comics is a gross arse pain, and pointless, when there are many places purpose built for such an enterprise.

So I'll stop doing that.

I've been working in CGI Animation for some time now, but still feel like I know very little (compared to what I feel I should know) about it, film making or making comics. I always seek to learn new things, stretch my abilites, so I'm ready (because if you're always ready, you never have to get ready, right?).

So this blog will become a kind of progress report, and place to share what I learn. And as I say, it won't just be animation related, film making and comics will find a place here too.

I continue to tumble sources of inspiration, and twitter ill advised sentiments expressed in moments of weakness.