Friday, March 09, 2007

Fudge: Introduction





Fudge came along in the early nineties.

His bags were packed and he was ready to move in.

I have so far sketched out around 20 to 30 stories with him in, and they all generally follow a similar pattern.

This first story, (which I will begin posting next week) was originally printed in a Slovenian magazine called Stripburger in 1997.

It was heavily influenced by the work of Hundertwasser, Adolf Woelfli and Chris Ware.

He's a kind of cross between Ted Hughes' Crow, Hannibal Lecter and Clarence Oddbody from It's a Wonderful Life.

You In?


Fortune: "This kiss is for the first time, and this kiss is for that time"

About Me

My photo

I have been working in the CGI industry for 11 years. Studied Animation at the West Surrey College of Arts and Design (now UCA) and have had work shown at the London Film Festival. I work for Bristol based BDH Design and Direction and have worked on programs such as the BBC’s forthcoming “The Rise of the Continents”,  “British Style Genius” (winner of an RTS), "Wonders of the Universe" and also “The Boy with the Incredible Brain”. 

In my spare time (!), I experiment with animation, and recently kept an Animated Journal.

You can also find me on Tumblr & Twitter.