This Website has now moved to paulgreer.net. See you there!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Stamp Design Number Five



Back to the old stuff.

I'm glad that f***ing comics over, I found the whole scanning thing a real pain. Next time I'll use a proper dip pen and Indian, like I used to, and I won't bother adding the grey in the computer, because I'm trying to stay away from them at the moment, which sounds silly I know.

I'm going quiet now. I'm recklessly going to focus my attention on making a short film thing. I'll probably not have the time and fail miserably, leaving myself in a slough of despondency and self-pity. But as the Butthole Surfers famously said, its better to regret something you have done, than to regret something you haven't done. I find that increasingly relevant as I get older.

Enjoy August.

BFP
x

Top Five for August:

No comments:

Post a Comment