This Website has now moved to paulgreer.net. See you there!!

Saturday, October 04, 2008

One Hundredth Person

 
My Tumble Log is an ongoing collection of interesting stuff I stumble across on the internet, a commentary-free, instinctive train of randomness. It's very self indulgent, and mainly focuses on alternative comics, interesting animation and new music, because that's what I like, but the main aim is not to think it through too much, and just go with what feels right, because, as I may have mentioned before, I don't have much spare time to lark about on the internet.
One hundred people have now seen fit to follow what goes on this tumblelog, which is very humbling, and also makes me feel slightly frightened, in a nice way, though. 
Thanks to you 100 strangers for the support.
You can also find it on Tumblr's Artists page.
Trumpet blowing ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment